Creating Knowledge Base by adding urls

Hello, I want to create my knowledge base but I am upset to find out that we have to create everything from scratch which involves a huge amount of work.

On our site, we have our own pre-edited sets of articles with photos, videos, and screen grabs under different categories that can help answer any of our users/visitors’ questions.

It will be greatly helpful if Tawk allows us to create our knowledge base by submitting the URLs. This will save a lot of hassles as we are talking about hundreds of articles with photos videos and annotations.

Hope this request will be seen by the Tawk team and will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks
Dillon

2 Likes

Hi Dillon,
Thank you for your request.
We have plans on creating more endpoints for KB article management with future updates that would allow for more alternative ways of creating articles that would not be to done from scratch.
I do not have an estimate for when this feature will be available, but your request is noted and will be taken into consideration.

Let us know if you have any other ideas or feedback.

Hi, we have developed quite the library of articles. I think it would be a great option to be able to export the knowledge base that could be recovered if the unthinkable were to happen and we lose all articles.

The Ali Institute of Education (AIE) is a teacher-education institute in Lahore, Pakistan. It was established in 1992 by a family trust, with the support of UNDP and SIDA, to improve the quality of primary education in Pakistan. The AIE offers pre-service and in-service programs, workshops, and certifications for teachers, teacher educators, head teachers, and other professionals in education. The AIE also provides advisory services for school management, school development, and curriculum practices. You can learn more about the AIE from their official website. :blush: