If it could grab the attention of an available agent when the user Apollo is chatting with requests to speak with a human, or for example, if Apollo gets stuck in a response, that it would automatically call an available agent to assist without the agent having to be inside the chat monitoring all the time.
Thanks for your suggestion! We’re already working on this idea. The new feature will enable Apollo to proactively notify available agents when needed, making the interaction smoother for users and more efficient for agents. Stay tuned for updates!
Can’t wait to see the changes.
i just came here to vote for this function, i tested and do not have anwer and there is no option to alert agent to give answer or offer contact via email example if someone write outside working hours
Hey Đorđe, thanks for your feedback.
We are working on it and the following improvements for AI Assist:
- Apollo AI to human handover
- Notification settings for when Apollo AI is answering
- Apollo AI Schedule
Follow us on socials to stay tuned for updates.
- User request detection: The chat system should be programmed to recognize specific keywords or phrases indicating that Apollo requires human assistance. For example, phrases like “speak to a human” or “need human help” can trigger the automated system.
- Alerting available agents: Once the user request is detected, the system should immediately notify available agents about the request for human assistance. This can be done through notifications on the agents’ devices or chat monitoring systems.
- Agent engagement: Upon receiving the alert, an available agent can quickly join the chat session with Apollo to provide the necessary assistance. They can take over the conversation or provide guidance to resolve any issues.
To enhance user experience, the chat system should be programmed to identify specific keywords or phrases that indicate when Apollo requires human assistance. For instance, phrases like “speak to a human” or “need human help” can trigger the automated system.
Once the system detects such a user request, it should promptly notify available agents about the need for human assistance. This notification can be delivered through alerts on the agents’ devices or chat monitoring systems.
Upon receiving the alert, an available agent can quickly join the chat session with Apollo to provide the necessary assistance. They can take over the conversation or offer guidance to address any issues effectively. This seamless process ensures that users receive the support they need in a timely manner.
Any timeline for this feature?
any updates about AI to human handover?
Human handover has been released as part of Shortcut Actions update: