Auto-reply to tickets, chat transfer, chatbot, translation, post-chat survey

1. In the ticket when a person sends a message he receives an automatic message?

2. In live chat
    add transfer to an agent?

3. Add a free bot?

4. Add a translator in case there is a French and if we do not know English ect … Free?

5. At the end of the conservation add as a message the

Is this your first time discussing this matter with us?

Yes

No
Was the case resolved during the chat?

Yes

No
How would you rate this cat?

1. agent available 24/7 free?

Hi there, Cclement.

Thank you for your questions and welcome to the community. Allow me to answer your questions in bullet form.

• In the ticket system:

When a person sends a message in a ticket, an automatic message is not possible at the moment. You will need to manually type in your response. However, you can create templates or shortcuts for frequently used answers to save time.

• Live chat transfers:

At the moment, adding a transfer to an agent feature is not possible. However, your team has the ability to choose and join any incoming chats as needed.

• Free bot

We will soon be launching our AI Assist, which is a paid feature (but will be free up to a certain volume) that can help with basic inquiries and provide initial information. You can learn more about it here: AI Assist

• Translator feature

Our team is currently evaluating the feasibility and potential benefits of incorporating such capabilities. While we cannot make any promises or commitments at this time, we appreciate your suggestion.

• Feedback at the end of the conversation:

Thank you for your suggestion. We value your feedback and will bring it to our product team for consideration. But again, we cannot make any promises or commitments at this time.

• 24/7 agents

We have agents available 24/7. If you require additional assistance, you can explore our hired agent service add-on. You can find more information about it here: Hire Chat Agents

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to ask. We’re here to help!

For robot will be free thereafter

and I made suggestions

for the free bot afterwards?

to transfer to live chat agents?

etc…

For example, I don’t know if you can do this

add a system as your community
proposals etc.
in tawk.to

for our site etc.

and for example if he adds a suggestion he receives a message on email like you.

For example I don’t know if you can do it or not?

for example add community like you for example if a person makes suggestions he receives an automatic email like you ect …?

on tawk.to?

Hey Cclement,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your questions and suggestions. Let me address each point:

1. Regarding the community feature: We appreciate your suggestion about adding a community system to tawk.to. At the moment, we don’t have this specific feature available. However, we continuously work on improving our platform and will take your suggestion into consideration for future developments.
  2. Automatic email notifications for suggestions: Currently, we don’t have an automated email system in place for notifying users when they submit suggestions. However, we understand the value of such a feature and will consider it for potential implementation in the future.

We appreciate your feedback and ideas to enhance the tawk.to experience. We’re constantly working on improving our platform and adding new features based on user input.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. We’re here to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!

Je ai une dernière suggestions ?

1. pour les apelle téléphonique sur notre numéro de téléphone pouvez vous ou pas faire
    Un bot assistant sur notre numéro de téléphone ?

2. rappelle rendez vous sur SMS pouvez vous faire ça ?

Merci je vous souhaite une bonne journée !!

Hello Cclement,

Thank you for your final suggestion. Let me address each point concisely:

1. Assistant bot for phone calls on your phone number: Currently, tawk.to primarily focuses on live chat and messaging features. While we don’t have a specific assistant bot for phone calls, we appreciate your suggestion and will consider it for future enhancements. We always strive to improve our services based on user feedback.
  2. SMS reminders for appointments: At the moment, tawk.to does not offer an integrated feature for sending appointment reminders via SMS. However, we understand the importance of such functionality and will take your suggestion into consideration for potential future updates. In the meantime, you may explore other external solutions that can integrate with our platform to fulfill this requirement.

We appreciate your suggestions, as they help us understand the needs of our users better. If you have any more ideas or questions, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Bonjour désolé pour le dérangement mais je ai encore une suggestion pour talk.to ?

1. quand une personne joindre la communication
    C est marquer (Clement a rejoindre la communication)

Je vous envoie une photo veuillez regarder la photo que je vous envoie ?

Hi there!

Thank you for your suggestion to display “X has joined the conversation” when someone joins the chat. I appreciate your input and will forward it to our development team for consideration. We value user feedback and are always working to improve our platform. If you have any more ideas or questions, feel free to let me know. Thank you!

Can tawk.to be integrated with a website running on WP?

@dhanu.devloper Yes!

Could you please review the following optimized versions of your suggestions?

1. Is it possible to implement an assistant bot on our phone number for handling phone calls?

2. Additionally, can you set up reminders for appointments through SMS?

Hi @jack143,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your suggestions.

Not currently possible, but we are planning to add phone and SMS as channels in the future.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,
Kristaps

It would be good to do SMS reminders for appointments and for suggestion 1 for telephone calls.