Change "system" translation request

Is it possible to change the “system” translation of your knowlegde module? When I use the knowlegdebase as a customer it shows the answer in this popup and ends with a “are you satisfied” question. Beneath this is a button with the text “volledig bekijken”. I want to change this into “bekijken in kennisbank”. That should be more logical for a customer.
Should be great when we get the possibility to change the system messages in our own language.

they are not very reliable when asking for language related issues. good luck having it fixed.

@RJGV Hi Roel,

Welcome to the tawk.to Community! It’s great to hear from you.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this to our translation team for review, and we’ll look into fixing it ASAP.

If you’d like to help our customer community voluntarily translate tawk.to to Dutch, please join our CrowdIn project: Translating tawk to Dutch language - Crowdin

The translation progress is currently 46%, and we’d appreciate any help you are willing to provide.

Thank you for using tawk.to, and for your immaculate attention to detail!

Regards,
Kristaps

Hi Kristaps, thanks for your message. I’ve logged into CrowdIn and adjusted the field “view in full” (in visitor.xml) to “bekijken in kennisbank”. I hope this is the correct workflow.

Thank you, @RJGV! We’re on it. :+1: