AI Chat integration ( Solved! See: https://www.tawk.to/introducing-ai-assist )

I know this is probably a “far-fetched” request being that your business model is selling your paid chat agent service, but with the emergence of machine language and “AI”, this should be at the top of your list.

I love your service, but I’m actively looking for other chat widgets that allow AI integration… since my previous requests have been ignored :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree I am now actively looking at other solutions which provide integration.

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution.

Hi MoneyMouth,

It is currently at the top of our list, and is actively being developed right now by our team. Our solution tackles multiple areas. More details will be released within the coming weeks.

Mel

3 Likes

I read on twitter that the will unveil an AI bot in a couple o weeks,… that’d be sweet can’t wait.

It would be good to know if this is imminent. Any update?

1 Like

Been playing with the new A.I assistant is quite impressive, to be honest, just need a couple of features like Apollo request agent help when it doesn’t know the ansewer, and also the ability to change the image for a custom one.

really a nice feature.

3 Likes

At least a zapier or pabbly connect option that allows you to send messages back into the chat after filtering certain criteria from a pre form fill. This would be the quick solution by not directly integrating with OpenAI but having users able to connect it via webhooks and then a response action.

Hi Theo, thanks for the feedback! We’re glad you like it.

Great suggestions, I agree. We are working on it and the following improvements for AI Assist:

• Apollo AI to human handover
  • Notification settings for when Apollo AI is answering
  • Apollo AI Schedule
    & more!

Follow us on socials to stay tuned for updates.

Hey Roecharles, have you already checked out AI Assist?

You can set up an AI-powered chatbot to respond to chats using your data.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

2 Likes

Definitely!..I’m working on a similar project where I need manual customization of the reply generated, before displaying the response on the chatbot. Would love to know how u worked on it