Issue creating new tickets for existing contacts

For quite a while now my company has been having an issue creating new tickets for existing companies, also our existing contact just won’t load. This is usually a daily occurrence and is often only in the afternoon. (everything works fine in the morning). When creating a new ticket and entering an existing contacts email, no contact will be found, then when trying to create a new contact with that email, it will say a contact already exists with that email. This completely prevents us from making new tickets for existing contacts for a few hours every day, severely halting our customer service. Thank you.

Hi there, @KiranK

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. I understand the impact on your daily customer service operations.

Could you please confirm if you’ve already contacted our support team regarding this issue, or is this your initial report? Your feedback is crucial, and I want to ensure we address the issue promptly.

I’ll escalate this to our team for investigation and resolution. I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

If you have any additional details or observations, please feel free to share them.
We are always here to assist!