Issues with Login API

I’m hoping someone can help. I’ve had a ticket open with Support since August and also scheduled two Zoom calls with them and so far no resolution has become available.

Our usage is on an internal website behind a login, so we know who the user is and should have no “visitors.” But when pulling up our Monitoring page, on average half of them are not showing the name and email address provided by the API but are given a V#. It seems to be very random for each user - some users always show correctly, some rarely show correctly, and others that may show as a V# one time may show correctly the next time they log in.

When I have chatted in for updates the agents have said that it’s broken for them and doing the same thing, but I can’t believe if that was the case it wouldn’t be a higher priority for Tawkto to fix. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @kdennis,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please share your ticket # so we can look into it?

1 Like

@kristaps Thanks for your assistance. Ticket 326747

Thanks, Dennis! I have notified the support team about the ticket, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Thanks, @kristaps. I did get an email from @ivantawk last week and tried to reply to set up a Zoom but I haven’t heard anything back from him yet.