Real link to the Submit Ticket in Knowledge Base

Real link to the Submit Ticket in Knowledge Base. Literally everybody using the knowledge base feature is asking for a direct link to Submit a Ticket.

Hi there, Cyrus.

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I understand that some users are looking for a direct link to “Submit a Ticket” in the Knowledge Base. I want to clarify the process for you.

Currently, there isn’t a separate link for submitting tickets in the Knowledge Base. But don’t worry! You can still submit a ticket by clicking on the “Submit Ticket” option within the Knowledge Base.

When you click on “Submit Ticket” in the Knowledge Base, it will open up a form where you can easily fill out and submit your request. It’s a simple and streamlined way to get help.

If you have any more questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our team. We’re here to support you!

Dear @brycejune, maybe you can clarify this post a bit more?

I was also looking for a direct link which would lead from our website to the knowledge base and instantly open the “Submit a Ticket” form.

However, the steps you are proposing are not helping me… I tried looking in the Tawk.To Knowledgebase, the Dashboard and our own Knowledge Base.

Warm regards,
Chris