Suggestion bot 🤖

Bonjour j’ai des suggestions sur tawk.to

1. Ajouter un bot Instagram, Facebook ect…
    Make an automatic message like the assistant bot?

2. A la fin de la conservation ajoutez un commentaire (bien :+1:) (pas bien :-1:)

1 Like

Hi Clement,

Thanks for posting on our forum!

We highly encourage engaging in discussions using the English language, given its widespread global usage. Regrettably, I lack proficiency in French; hence, I hope you don’t mind me responding in English.

Let me respond to your points one by one:

1. We are planning omnichannel integrations, including phone, SMS, socials, etc.

2. Check out the AI Assist add-on
    In 10 minutes, you can set up an AI-powered chatbot to answer questions in your customer’s language, using your organization’s data – FAQs, Shortcuts, and Knowledge Base articles.
    Plus, it’s free to set up and use with up to 100 messages per month!

3. You can set up automated welcome messages using Triggers.
    We have also added a suggested response feature for Triggers and Shortcuts that allows you to pre-define the answer options.

4. We also already have a chat rating feature that allows visitors to rate the chat with thumbs up or thumbs down.
    You can track customer sentiment in the Reporting area.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Kris

1 Like

the rating feature is not very useful as implemented, because visitors very rarely click on the thumbs up or down , if you do not tell them to do so.

1 Like

Hello I have suggestions for tawk.to

1. transfer to another team?

2)Make the waiting time is between 1 to 5 minutes but it is we who have to do?

3)Does the assistant bot make it free forever and keep it forever Unlimited?

Hi Leo, thanks for the feedback, we will consider this for future updates. Quite possibly adding a “response cards” feature which would include a post-chat survey, and more.

Hi Clement,

Thanks for your suggestions. Let me address them one by one:

1. Transfer to another team – are you referring to automatic chat assignment or something else?
    We have the following suggestion on our forum regarding automatic chat assignment: Assign chats to agents automatically.
  2. Could you please please elaborate on what you would like to add waiting time for?
  3. AI Assist is free with up to 100 messages (or text generations) per month.
    You can see the available plans on the AI Assist add-on page on the dashboard.

I look forward to hearing from you.

1. transfer to a team for example I added a team to live chat?

2. the time for example the waiting time is 5 minutes?

and we are the ones who have to add this to tawk.to.

Hi Clement,

1. Your property members (agents) would be notified as chats come in and they can choose which chats they want to pick up. We don’t currently have a feature to automatically assign chats to agents as they may not be available even when online.
    Learn more here: Help Center | tawk.to | How to answer an incoming chat

2. You can opt to show the expected chat waiting time in the Chat Widget behavior settings.
    Admin > Channels > Chat Widget, then Scroll down to Widget Behavior.
    Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 19.40.09

Let me know if you have any other questions? I’ll do my best.

For example in the future to transfer to an agent?