The branding logo is very close to the type here area

The branding logo is very close to the type here area, so it is really hard not to tap on it when trying to type specially on mobile devices, it should be place higher so user won’t accidentally click on it when trying to reply.

1 Like

Hi Cgo,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We understand that the current placement of the clickable area for our mobile and full-screen desktop widgets may cause unintended clicks, and we apologize for any frustration this has caused. Our product team is actively exploring potential solutions to improve the user experience, and we appreciate your feedback in helping us identify this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further suggestions or concerns - we’re always here to help.

It is easy to obtain. Just change two lines in the script. But towk.to is not going to do that. I already reported this in the chat, because my experience is similar.

3 Likes

Yes, that is a valid point. I was wondering about that myself. It could be moved to the top of the widget, and it would be both visible and not in the way.

1 Like