A superhero function that we need

Hello,

I had encountered this problem recently, as due to business, my agent, who was serving few customer at the same time, did not manage to reply 3 of my customers and they left with disappointment.

So after studied the whole scenario, I understand that she was too busy to handle plenty of customers on the same time, and she is a hardworking and responsible girl, so I dont want her to feel depleted due to this.

So I studied some features of the triggers and tested it on my website. But after implementation, I still see this recurring problem then just like about an hour earlier, I just realized that Chat Rescuer is only triggered when the customer IS NOT SERVED! Well, this is my fault so I just hope that my simple request for new feature can be materialized.

What I hope is, in the ADVANCE TRIGGER, there is additional CHECK that could be added to tackle this issue, suggestions are:

• DURATION OF LAST MESSAGE RECEIVED AND NOT REPLIED (IN MINUTE)
  • AGENT IS ATTENDING ON ANOTHER CHAT (IN MINUTE)
  • AND OTHER

Just need a proper factor to trigger a simple message such as please wait for awhile, while we are checking" to send to customers will reduce this problem. At least he/she feels that my team is busy handling something.

Maybe this might be too complicated to set up but I am sure that it can bbe done for sure.

I hope other that faces similar problem can support this too

Hi venus88,
Thank you for your feature request.
This is something that I have encountered myself working with AI setups and I can recognize that there is a need for an automatic follow-up in cases where the last message sent in chat came from a Property Member.
The current limitation is that the closest condition for the trigger to Run is ‘‘When visitor sends a message in chat’’, meaning that the trigger conditions must be checked at time when visitor message is sent.

I will bring this up for discussion with our product team and note your request for consideration.

Let us know if you have any other feedback or suggestions.