Auto send custom message when a button is pressed on site

Screen capture - eb48c2c5e8d80b4873e7eba4c0d74eef - Gyazo (Link to the video)

A feature like this which is shown in the video when the button was pressed quantity was taken from the form (100M) and it sent a message in live chat I would like to sell 100M OSRS Gold. When I change it to 1000 it sent I would like to sell 1000M OSRS Gold

Hi @Heera1

Thank you for sharing your feature request and the video demonstration. While we currently do not have a feature that auto-sends custom messages when a button is pressed on the site, we offer an alternative solution that may meet your needs.

Our suggested messages and AI questions feature allows you to create predefined messages during chat interactions. Although it requires manual selection by the agent rather than automatic sending upon button press, it provides a similar functionality of quickly sending predefined messages in response to specific triggers.

You can find more information on how to create suggested messages and AI questions in our Help Center article here: Suggested Messages and AI Questions.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with setting up suggested messages, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to help.