Help distinguish messages from different properties (e.g. different background colour)

If I have two or more properties, it’s hard to distinguish the messages in the live dashboard. There’s only the icon and the url to let me distinguish them. It should be useful a grouping by properties or at least a more customizable option, e.g. background colour.
The same customization by colour should be allowed in the single chat page, so I don’t risk to reply to a customer with wrong messages of another property.

2 Likes

Hi fabrizio,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and feature request. We understand the challenge of distinguishing messages in the live dashboard when managing multiple properties. Our team is currently working on expanding multi-channel support for the dashboard, and your suggestion will be taken into consideration.

As a temporary workaround, you can utilize emojis in front of the Property names to more easily distinguish them on the list. For example:
:red_circle: Property 1
:yellow_circle: Property 2

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks! How can i add an emoji in the property name? It seems a text input…

Hi fabrizio,
Hope so you’re having fun these days, in the live dashboard and chat page when managing multiple properties. To enhance the distinction between messages, it would be helpful to have grouping options by properties or the ability to customize the background color. This would allow for easier visual identification and prevent the risk of replying to customers with the wrong messages from another property. Implementing such customization features would greatly improve the user experience and efficiency in managing multiple properties within the live dashboard and chat page.
Hope so this will work for you!
Regards,
Bryce June

yes, it would be helpful, but it’s not an existing feature.
How can I add an emoji as suggested before?
Many thanks!
Fabrizio

Hi,
It is possible to paste emojis that you have copied in front or behind your Property name for it to show up on the Incoming/Active chat lists. You can edit your Property Name form Admin Panel->Overview. Note that the emoji you add there will also be visible in the automated ticketing emails.
Hope this workaround helps.

There should be option to setup different colors on each property so that agents can identify easily which website the chat is coming from.

Thanks

Hi there, @Zee.Ali

Welcome to the community! Please see Ralph’s response and temporary workaround for this.

If you have any more suggestions or questions, feel free to share them with us!