Make a feature where one agent can speak to two customers in the same chat - so the two customers can see each others messages AND the agents

kinda the opposite of two agents with one customer - im making a website where we connect random people with other random people and i am one of the mods to make sure nothing bad happens in their conversation. but i cant really do that with tawk.to but i want to still use it because it provides a really good service…

Hi lydia99,

Thank you for your feature request and for sharing your specific use case.

At the moment, tawk.to does not support the specific functionality you’re requesting. However, I want to assure you that our development team is actively working on enhancing the platform’s capabilities, including the implementation of multi-channel functionality for the inbox. This upcoming feature may provide the possibility for your desired use case in the future.

We appreciate your feedback and your interest in our service. Your input is valuable to us as we continue to improve our platform and cater to the needs of our users. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to let us know.