"REAL" Woocommerce integration

Hi There,
Woocommerce is the most popular ecommerce software with 5 millions active installations.

Tawk.to can’t cover it well. What are missing?

1. Help button next to orders.
  2. Woocommerce auto login. Like when they start chat their mail and user name should be there automatically.
  3. See customers’ last few orders and ticket.
  4. Support / ticket page on my account page.

Just check here for more details: Effortlessly Sync WooCommerce Orders with Support Tickets | SupportCandy

Hi Nstark,

Thank you for your feature request.

I will forward this to our product team for consideration.

Meanwhile, there are potential workarounds for the things that you mentioned.

1. You can embed direct chat link behind ‘‘Help’’ buttons.

2. It is possible to pull users name and email from their login data by making adjustments to widget code. You can learn more here: Set Name & Email Through The JavaScript API – tawk.to Developer Portal

3. We don’t have direct full integration with woocommerce order systems, but if the ticket was created on tawk.to the system you will be able to see it in the timeline history of the visitor.

4. Similarly to point 1. you can embed a widget set in offline mode to serve as a ticket form that you can set up on your account page.

I understand that some of these workarounds are not perfect, but that said, these are certainly things that we are planning to smoothen out with future updates.

Let us know if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Thanks for reply.
As you said almost all needs developers and custom work to apply.
It would be much better if you can do it officially.
We can spend few hundreds dollars to make it then when you update your codes it will not work.