Request to show the session information in Details tab of chat

Hello Tawk,

I am requesting a feature that is useful for other businesses if they want to send greetings messages in the morning, afternoon, or evening based on the visitor’s time and this information is only stored in the session information.

I am wondering if the session information is placed in the Details tab anywhere to see the user’s location, time, etc quickly.
Here is the screenshot for a better understanding of the request - Screenshot by Lightshot

I know that we can see the session information by clicking on the menu of the chat page to see the information but would like to have that in the Details tab to navigate there quickly.

It was showing right to the chat area in the previous version of tawk where we have quick access to see the session information and we quickly send greetings to visitors based on their current time.

I hope you’ll consider this request and update it in the Tawk soon. :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Part of the Session information is stored on Contact Details and can be seen here:

The spaces you suggested in your screenshot are currently used by the custom Tabs feature.
You can change what tabs you see from Administration->Settings->Tabs.

Hope this helps.

Hello @Ralph

Thanks for sharing the details.

I already have gone through the option you suggested in your comment but that doesn’t show the information we want :wink: . That information shows when the user visited the page but not the actual time as we can see here:

Additionally, the information you marked doesn’t show the current time of the visitor. It only shows the past time of the visitor.

Thanks for your response.

Thank you for the clarification.

It appears that the Location attribute in the Session information view includes brackets with local time, while Location parameter in the Contact Details tab does not.

I’ve informed our developers about this.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions for making things more convenient.

Hello @Ralph ,

Thanks for your consideration.

I am wondering if you could add the session information to the contact details would be what we wanted.

Let me know if you have any questions.