Substantial improvement of the widget on the site

Good day, I installed your widget on my site, thanks for the quality product, but I would like to ask you to improve the widget icon. So that it works (pulsates) like in this video and millions of your customers will thank you very much, because the number of requests will increase many times. It would be good if this modification will be fast!!!
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a video here. I sent it to the chat operator and for Robert D’Assisi
CEO / Founder at tawk.to at https://www.linkedin.com/. We are talking about an icon that constantly pulsates, from which transparent waves depart, as if a drop falls into water. It works great. Very attention-grabbing.

Hello Andrij,

Thank you for your feedback and for using our widget on your website. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the improvement of the widget icon. However, at this time, we do not allow animated attention grabbers or chat widgets on our platform.

We understand that your suggestion could potentially increase the number of requests, and we are always looking for ways to improve our product and provide the best possible experience for our customers. We are currently planning to add more functionality with interactive pop-up elements in the future.

We appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with more features in the near future.

I am also looking forward to your thread and waiting for solution.

I believe I understand your idea and I think you can accomplish this with an animated “Attention grabber” GIF. I put something together quickly so it’s not perfect (little bit misaligned) and I didn’t spend too much time looking for the exact animation (found this on lottiefiles.com) but it demonstrates the idea.

ripples

That is a cool concept but it does not work for mobile since there is no attention grabber on mobile. also it makes the website lil bit heavier because of the animation.

yeah like. comm100, or tidiochat, that’d be sweet

1 Like