At the start of the conservation there is the estimated time we can add ourselves?
At the end of the conservation add a customer satisfaction survey?
Add an SMS appointment reminder?
Add an assistant bot to our phone number?
On assistant tickets we can add a message when the customer opens a ticket
When you close the ticket does it send an automatic message?
Make a bot for social networks
Improve live chat like zoho desk?
On live chat we can transfer to another team?
- The estimated wait time is based on the First Response time in Reporting
- This is something we are planning for future updates.
- SMS channel-related updates are on the roadmap.
- Similarly to 3. there are plans for phone-based interactions.
- Ticket automatic replies are something we are considering for future updates.
- Similarly to 5.
- Adding more channels for Apollo support is something we are working towards.
- You would have to be more specific than that.
- Shortcut has action to transfer chat as per our latest update.
Hope this helps.
Hello @Ralph How are you ?
9] For example when a client needs a team I can transfer to other teams should I do that the next update?
It is possible now to manually transfer chats to other agents/departments.
Agents can do it manually by clicking this button on top of active chat list:
AI can do it as part of Shortcut Action:
Shortcuts can be launched by AI Question field keywords on the bottom OR by special Escalation field in AI Settings:
You can find some example setups and tips in this article here:
Hope it helps.
Hello again @Ralph I want to do it myself, is it possible and on application is it possible too?
You can see the Transfer Chat button on top of the active chat view:
All property members can use shortcuts with transfer actions linked to them same as AI.
To transfer to another agent can I use the tawk.to application?
You can create a Shortcut that initiates transfer or tag action and launch that Shortcut while chatting on your tawk.to phone app.
Can you show us how it’s done?