Tickets not sending emails?

Am I doing something wrong or are the ticket replies not supposed to be sent as emails? If I miss a chat message and convert it to a ticket, then when I reply in the ticket in Tawk inbox, the user is not getting any emails with my messages?

2 Likes

I have the same problem

1 Like

I have same issue. Have tried severally but no email received

1 Like

I actually received a few emails now, but they were all 1-3 days late!

2 Likes

We are having the same issue, replies for tickets or offline messages are not sending, ticketing system is the only worst thing about tawk.to not reliable not very Customizable , no translation , inferior in quality compared with other aspects of the system

I have the same issue. when user emails at the ticket forwarding email, it creates a new ticket. however, when I reply to the ticket from dashboard, the user never get an email from me.

1 Like

still not working, tickets emails are arriving after a couple of days.

emails are being delayed.

I have the same problem with this issue, tried to contact Tawk.to technical support, but the meeting seems canceled (by Zoom call)

1 Like

Support finally answered me and said that the email I tried to send to could not receive messages. But I doubt that it is just that one email that it doesn’t work with, gotta be some issue with their email sender. I get a brief response from support once every second week it seems, but nothing to really acknowledge the issue

1 Like

Yes the ticket feature of tawk.to its pretty much useless, mails are sent with days of delay also are received with days of delay

We don’t use it because it’s ver very unreliable and make us look bad

Also there is no way to customize the language of the emails

I guess developers don’t really care about ticketing system

So I guess the email I tried to send also can’t receive emails such a coincidence.

Of course there is problem with their servers.

If we don’t use tickets, then what is the solution to accommodate the needs of customers who want to communicate with us, but don’t always allow us to stay in live chat?

Have any of you found a solution to this issue, guys?

Just send the emails with your own email client, or gmail.

Seems to be working now

I am also experiencing the same issue. Email took a day to send. What could be the problem??

Just do not use the ticket system it is very unreliable sometimes it works, and sometimes emails takes 1-3 days to arrive

It makes the business look bad.
We email users directly from our email that way we can be sure we serve our users promptly

tickets are still not working they are a hit or miss sometimes it takes seconds for the email to arrive and sometimes days. what is the point of having a CRM with tickets if they are very unreliable.

its been 3 months now since this post was started and No word from developers or support .