Allow AI-Assist Avatar Upload

I like the Avatars available to choose for the AI-Assist, but can I upload my own that is consistent with my website’s brand? We already have a robot mascot, I’d like to have it be the face of the AI that answers visitors and clients in chat.

Hi DanFG,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have notified our developer team and the upload avatar function should be added in the near future.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Ralph! Thank you so much! :smiley:

When is this feature coming? I want to upgrade to the Business Plan and start using Apollo AI, but we won’t be able to use it as a company until it can be branded with our logo.

1 Like

Yeah, I upgraded to the Growth Plan expecting this feature “any day now”. Two months later and I guess they’re too busy with other features. :man_shrugging:

The reason I asked for this is not just for branding and already having a robot mascot for our business that would be a perfect match for the AI bot, but the functionality to upload images already exists for human Avatars, so it didn’t seem like a big ask.

As a coder myself, I can tell it’s just a matter of copy & pasting code already in the system. I don’t know what’s holding them up, they’re probably bogged down working on tougher features or maybe their developers just lack organization (not a criticism, happens to the best of us).

Should be about a 15-min dev task I would think!

1 Like

This feature has been shipped.

1 Like