Integrate Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram and more

Request:

This will allow us to respond not only messages coming from the live chat but also from our facebook pages. Being able to answer e-mails and other chat services such as telegram would also be great! This Will save us a ton of time because it allows us to manage all our visitor’s messages coming from many different sources in a single place.

Plus 1281 votes

7 Likes

100% with you on Whatsapp. Quite a popular media in South Africa and Africa

3 Likes

Hello, Every one

We really like this page the tawk is every time help provide us. and the telegram way is also great for us.

Best regard,

2 Likes

Hi, we are currently using Freshworks/Helpdesk for our customer communication, they have been using WhatsApp Business for a while and it would be very useful for us to have that here as well, as it’s a lot cheaper here!

Supporting Telegram and WhatsApp will end the industry of omni-channel competitors :joy: .

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this feature on Tawk.to, my organization has been requesting this from time immemorial.

Please consider as fast as possible.

1 Like

100% needed now tidio chat offers it too

In a first step it would help to get the “own” tawk.to emails (= “tickets”) into one chat with the customer, instead of separate email conversions and need to turn from one window to another in the app or the web dashboard and search for a previous message of the customer in several tickets and / or chats.

To get all the messages with a customer in ONE chat is what you can expect from a modern chat / omni-channel messenger solution :slight_smile:

In short: do not separate emails and chats and put all these messages with a customer in one chat.

if not whatsapp at least messenger and instragram.

2 Likes

bump :radio: silence from tawk to :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

100% Tawk to needs whatsapp integration.

3 Likes

This is a must-have Feature.

2 Likes

Please bring integration with Whatsapp, Telegram, FB Messenger, Instagram. It is the most needed.

3 Likes

Voted!

Need this feature

Or at least offer API for messages, we can do integration with other platforms

Totally agree … This is the most important function I’m looking for

1 Like

Telegram here, thanks !

Please add support for Instagram, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and Whatsapp integration. That is the most essential.

1 Like

I eagerly await this feature, it will be a game changer. I have not hired the VA service in anticipation of this feature as it would appear Apollo is getting better with each passing day. Customers cannot even tell it is AI anymore. Phenomenal!

2 Likes

Good News, tawk.to finally will get the much anticipated integration with whatsapp , x, telegram, instagram, messenger, google messages and tiktok and sms coming soon

1 Like