Group by according to Multiple choice

i add multiple choice to my chat (pre-chat). So now i need the messages group by according its choice in the dashboard. Can i do this ?

Hi ShahinB,

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback. At the moment, we don’t have the functionality to automatically update contact attributes based on their pre-chat selections. However, I want to assure you that we are actively considering this feature for future updates to improve the user experience.

In the meantime, although it’s not possible to directly assign pre-chat selections to attributes and segments, there is a workaround. You can utilize the search function in the tawk.to inbox to find specific pre-chat selections. For example, if you have a pre-chat option for “Reason for Contact” and one of the options is “New Order,” you can search the inbox for “Reason for Contact: New Order.” This will display a group of all the chats with that selection, allowing you to manage them accordingly.

I hope this workaround proves helpful for your needs. If you have any other suggestions or questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Hi ShahunB,

Tawk.to does not have a built-in feature to automatically switch to the “Offline” status if the agent is idle for a specific period of time. However, you can manually change your status to “Offline” when you are away from your desk and want to avoid receiving chat requests.